Our Official Book is Now Available at: http://hardflaccid.org

The information on this website is not intended to be used as medical advice.

Welcome to the Official Hard Flaccid Community Forum

This is a place for people to anonymously exchange information and support during their recovery.

How to Join

We take membership very seriously here. To keep discussions at the highest standard possible, we require that all members first read our official guide.

Click here to get yours, and we will send you a personal invitation to the forum, usually about one week after your purchase. We look forward to you joining us.

If you are a doctor or medical professional looking to get involved please contact us first.

Anyone else have contracted testicles as well most of the time?
  • john1960 May 2011
    I seem to have just a smaller and more contracted testicle hang in general.. Feels like I have lost some volume and weight throughout this whole thing as well.. Im assuming it is also PF related..

    Wondering where others are at..
  • byron1122 May 2011
    i don't know what people mean when they say contracted testicles but my testicles have shrunken though due to poor blood circulation i'm guessing
  • medilook May 2011
    I.constantly feel tingling sensation in my tedticles when they retract. My tedticles become pretty saggy when I take a bath thought. But throughout the day they are mostly in retracted state.
  • cj23 May 2011
    thats what Im going through , it seems like my testicles dont hang unless im in the tub. and they seem like my scrotum/testicles are shrinking daily. I think this is why my penis looks small as hell and I dont feel anythign when I sitdown now. my testicles used to always rest on my thigh with my penis. even though I never had super big balls I had a package when I sitdown
  • obitoo May 2011
    The contraction of the scrotum is controlled via the Dartos muscle. Stretch these muscles, and the muscles in your hamstrings, abdominals, thighs and perineum. That should help.
  • john1960 May 2011
    Yeah, it always felt like I had a package going on but now there is like no bulge from the balls when wearing briefs... Sorry if TMI lol. They just dont hang well anymore and seem a lot lighter and somewhat smaller..... I hope if I can resolve HF I might be able to bring more flow to the testes...

    Thanks for the info obi, will check it out.
  • cj23 May 2011
    how would you go about relaxing or massaging the dartos muscles.
  • obitoo May 2011
    Dartos is an extension of the inner layer of your abdominal wall. Stretching tight abdominals may help relax the Dartos if it is tightening as a response to tension. Do not literally grab your scrotum and stretch it out!

    You can Google for abdominal stretches and find enough to keep you busy all day.

    Keep in mind though that the tightness of the scrotum is a completely involuntary response. While it is almost always related to temperature regulation, the testicles respond to adrenaline just like the penis does. If you are walking around in a constant state of panic or your anxiety is really cranking it could simply be a result of that.
  • medilook May 2011
    Cj23 - why don't you try going to a pelvic therapist and ask him.
  • medilook May 2011
    And about tedticles retractingin a bowl movement
  • medilook May 2011
    cj23 said:

    thats what Im going through , it seems like my testicles dont hang unless im in the tub. and they seem like my scrotum/testicles are shrinking daily. I think this is why my penis looks small as hell and I dont feel anythign when I sitdown now. my testicles used to always rest on my thigh with my penis. even though I never had super big balls I had a package when I sitdown



    Same with me.. when my tedticles retract, it pushes my flaccid penis straight parallel to the ground. It makes my penis look smaller when that happens. And it causes a big bulge when im wearing basketball shorts which makes it worse cuz it looks like im packing when im really not.

    I don't get how pulling on the penis can cause retractile testicles. Does it shorten the spermcord when pulling on flaccid penis? I hope a pelvic therapist knows the answer cuz urologist don't know at all.
  • HFproblem May 2011
    Well thats the thing, pulling on the penis didnt cause retracted testicles. It caused a pelvic floor response. The messed up pelvic floor response is causing a lack of blood flow to your whole pubic area, resulting in your testicles retracting.
  • medilook May 2011
    Hproblem - are you seeing a pelvic floor specialist right now?

    Do you think the trigger point massages help with that?
  • HFproblem May 2011
    I am not at the moment.
    But to answer your question about the trigger point stuff, which I am yet to start...

    Every cured individual I have heard of, besides Thomas, has cured himself through trigger point massage. Which makes it extremely evident to even the most unobservant individual that this is a muscular problem at the core. Which leads me to believe that if people got rid of hard flaccid throughout trigger point massage, than any of the baggage that comes along with the messed up pelvic floor would feel better, if not completely taken care of as well. The fact that NewbertZero over at the hardflaccidrecovery thread at PEGYM just cured himself through trigger point makes me even more sure of that. He was probably the most doubtful out of any one in that discussion over the "curability" of hard flaccid. And he did it. If that doesn't provide unbelievable hope to every single person reading this right now I dont know what will.
  • medilook May 2011
    Did they cure the testicles retracting as well? Or just the hardflaccid.

  • obitoo May 2011
    Everyone really needs to stop thinking of your body parts as separate entities, especially in the pelvic region. The penis, testicles, prostate, anus, legs, abs, etc are all ONE SINGLE machine working together.
  • byron1122 May 2011
    obitoo said:

    Everyone really needs to stop thinking of your body parts as separate entities, especially in the pelvic region. The penis, testicles, prostate, anus, legs, abs, etc are all ONE SINGLE machine working together.



    True. Some people are just over obsessing themselves with this. just relax lol

  • mrfriend May 2011
    obitoo, can you please message me, it is important. i cant find any other way to get in touch with you. Agreed, on another note, with this thread. EVERYTHING works as one unit
  • medilook June 2011
    I literally pulled on my scrotum skin.. I only pulled under the left teste. now my left testicle hangs almost sideways, my left scrotum hangs half inch lower, its lopsided and my scrtum skin has bunch of stretch marks.

    Screw my life
  • byron1122 June 2011
    my left testicle hangs a bit sideways as well.
  • obitoo June 2011
    One testicle always hangs lower than the other. That's normal. In about 95% of people, the left testicle hangs lower and is a bit smaller.

    My left testicle hangs a bit sideways as well too, is smaller, and hangs half an inch lower, and my scrotum skin has all sorts of lines in it. It's always been this way. medilook: you are 100% normal. chill out.
  • HFproblem June 2011
    medilook said:

    I literally pulled on my scrotum skin.. I only pulled under the left teste. now my left testicle hangs almost sideways, my left scrotum hangs half inch lower, its lopsided and my scrtum skin has bunch of stretch marks.

    Screw my life



    On march 23 of this year, a little over two months ago, NewbertZero said

    Anybody else slipping into phycosis over this?

    starting to think this is all some kind of spiritual test. "



    I'm starting to get very delusional. Looking up psychic surgery, paranormal healing, ect

    Trying to find proof there is a god and that everything happens for a reason.



    - He was literally going crazy over this. Your posts right now sound VERY similar to his at the time.

    You know where he is now? Cured. Fixed. Problem Gone.

    Relax. There is nothing wrong with your testicles. Everyone has that. I had those stretch mark type things before hard flaccid. Its normal.
  • medilook June 2011
    I stretched it so much now when my scrotum retracts, there is excess loose skin on the sac.

    I think the reason my penis points left now is because I stretched only the left side of my sac. Im so stupid with no commostretchedou

    are there any creams lotion that I could ask my urologist to firm up the area of my sac that habeen stretchedout?
  • obitoo June 2011
    Dude you didn't permanently do anything to your skin. It's fine. I can do the same thing right now. Relax.
  • medilook June 2011
    HFproblem said:

    medilook said:

    I literally pulled on my scrotum skin.. I only pulled under the left teste. now my left testicle hangs almost sideways, my left scrotum hangs half inch lower, its lopsided and my scrtum skin has bunch of stretch marks.

    Screw my life



    On march 23 of this year, a little over two months ago, NewbertZero said

    Anybody else slipping into phycosis over this?

    starting to think this is all some kind of spiritual test. "



    I'm starting to get very delusional. Looking up psychic surgery, paranormal healing, ect

    Trying to find proof there is a god and that everything happens for a reason.



    - He was literally going crazy over this. Your posts right now sound VERY similar to his at the time.

    You know where he is now? Cured. Fixed. Problem Gone.

    Relax. There is nothing wrong with your testicles. Everyone has that. I had those stretch mark type things before hard flaccid. Its normal.


    Maybe Newbert's Hf wasn't as bad as ours? What if he's just messing with us? He hasn't responded to any of our questions since he posted that he was cured.

    Guys like Obitoo who's been getting treatment a few times a week for a few months now hasn't seen much improvment from trigger point therapy. Sometimes it's just hard for me to believe that they completely cured themselves. Maybe for their condition, they just needed the time for their HF to heal.
  • W_W June 2011
    medilook said:



    Maybe Newbert's Hf wasn't as bad as ours? What if he's just messing with us? He hasn't responded to any of our questions since he posted that he was cured.

    Guys like Obitoo who's been getting treatment a few times a week for a few months now hasn't seen much improvment from trigger point therapy. Sometimes it's just hard for me to believe that they completely cured themselves. Maybe for their condition, they just needed the time for their HF to heal.




    You're becoming annoyingly paranoid!

    Go do something else and come back when you're in a more positive mood.

    And there's nothing wrong with your testicles!
  • obitoo June 2011
    medilook said:



    Maybe Newbert's Hf wasn't as bad as ours? What if he's just messing with us? He hasn't responded to any of our questions since he posted that he was cured.

    Guys like Obitoo who's been getting treatment a few times a week for a few months now hasn't seen much improvment from trigger point therapy. Sometimes it's just hard for me to believe that they completely cured themselves. Maybe for their condition, they just needed the time for their HF to heal.



    Mellow out man.

    First of all, I haven't been getting trigger point therapy a few times a week, not even close. I haven't gone in for hands-on PT in weeks due to money and time constraints. Starting that up again soon. When I was going ONCE A WEEK, and doing a ton of at-home stretching, I had a period of several days where hard flaccid was completely gone. Since that time, I added a fairly intensive weight training program to get my testosterone in check. That, combined with a number of other things, has made it a bit more difficult to get my muscles as loose as they were again. I am trying to find a good balance between the two.

    You still haven't done one single thing to help yourself out. No doctors, no PT, nothing. Just 24/7 panic and speculation. It's no wonder you aren't improving.

    I don't want to ban anyone from this forum, but we can't afford to let useless posts to overload the forum. This should be treated as a place to enter data, and compare yours to others'. It's not a diary for you to vent your spleen. You can post your progress and status as much as you like IN YOUR CASE LOG thread. Don't continue to just pepper the entire forum with desperate paranoia though, or I will have to ask you to leave.
  • Booner June 2011
    medilook said:

    HFproblem said:

    medilook said:

    I literally pulled on my scrotum skin.. I only pulled under the left teste. now my left testicle hangs almost sideways, my left scrotum hangs half inch lower, its lopsided and my scrtum skin has bunch of stretch marks.

    Screw my life



    On march 23 of this year, a little over two months ago, NewbertZero said

    Anybody else slipping into phycosis over this?

    starting to think this is all some kind of spiritual test. "



    I'm starting to get very delusional. Looking up psychic surgery, paranormal healing, ect

    Trying to find proof there is a god and that everything happens for a reason.



    - He was literally going crazy over this. Your posts right now sound VERY similar to his at the time.

    You know where he is now? Cured. Fixed. Problem Gone.

    Relax. There is nothing wrong with your testicles. Everyone has that. I had those stretch mark type things before hard flaccid. Its normal.


    Maybe Newbert's Hf wasn't as bad as ours? What if he's just messing with us? He hasn't responded to any of our questions since he posted that he was cured.

    Guys like Obitoo who's been getting treatment a few times a week for a few months now hasn't seen much improvment from trigger point therapy. Sometimes it's just hard for me to believe that they completely cured themselves. Maybe for their condition, they just needed the time for their HF to heal.


    I agree Newbert should post his recovery, so much horror he has spread around the internet. He is pretty selfish i must say. He was angry and screaming at everyone to get a cure for him. Then when he finally got cured he don't even bother to help the ones that is in the position he was in. Can you imagine how he would react if it was the other way around? He would haunt us if we knew the cure but didn't want to tell him. Just because we "have been throu this a lot and dont want to think about it anymore".

    I know you're skeptical, and that's just because you're in a negative mindset. We could show you pictures and videos and you would find a reason why that isn't real either. You're not the only one I've had this discussion with.
  • Recovering June 2011
    go to pegymn and find newbert's posts. I read through them and it's clear that he was going through hell. why on earth would he make this up!? it's natural to have some doubt in your mind but you are not doing anyone, yourself included a service by constantly speculating and complaining without getting any tests.
  • medilook June 2011
    Has anyone pm newbert?
  • HFproblem June 2011
    Yes, no answer. Dont expect him to be so eager to hop back on over to PEgym after he's cured himself. And booner, I dont think he is being selfish. Its been 3 days. He made the effort to come back and tell us all that he is better, what he did to become better, and not to give up hope because we can make it out of this.
  • Booner June 2011
    If he comes back and post his recovery, then yes, he isn't selfish, i would appriciate his post. And then i am very sorry for accusing him for being selfish. But just generally it's pretty selfish to just want the answers and not ready to give anything back.

    I mean everybody that has been reading that officail recovery thread knows that it's effecting the lifes of so many people. And he was in the same position, he knows how it feels, and he can't even take 20 minutes to tell us how he overcome this problem? That 20 minutes can be worth thousands of hours of happiness around the world.

    And lemme guess, unless he is the president, im sure he can take a 20 min break of whatever he's doing. But he choose not to, why? We can only speculate, my guess is that he don't care about if we get cured or not. What would been a personality trait of a selfish person.

    I mean "Just hang in there and do trigger point therapy" isn't really helping anyone.
    I'm not upset, don't take me wrong. I was just posting my opinion. I don't need 100 guys to be cured before I belive it's possible. Sacc was really all I needed to hear to belive that. We know that trigger point therapy helps, what's intresting is how.
  • obitoo June 2011
    This thread is going way off topic guys. If this isn't about testicles retracting then please keep it out of this thread. Thanks! :)
  • Yes. My testicles did become very constricted. By constricted I mean, for clarity, the skin of my scrotum shriveled up and became very wrinkled, the texture was plastic like and cold. Rather than droopy and loose, the sack became like the shape of a strawberry, a V type shape, I was unable to even distinguish that I had two testicles in there. Along with my penis doing the same thing and pointing straight forward all the time.
  • toster June 2012
    I have left side like that since hf. I suspect it is nothing about testicle itself, but rather cremaster muscle getting tight and pulling testicle up the body (like when its is cold etc.). So it is just one muscle more that is tighter in general area.
  • obitoo June 2012
    The entire scrotum is literally a muscle. Tight scrotum = a tight muscle. No more, no less.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Tagged