Our Official Book is Now Available at: http://hardflaccid.org

The information on this website is not intended to be used as medical advice.

Welcome to the Official Hard Flaccid Community Forum

This is a place for people to anonymously exchange information and support during their recovery.

How to Join

We take membership very seriously here. To keep discussions at the highest standard possible, we require that all members first read our official guide.

Click here to get yours, and we will send you a personal invitation to the forum, usually about one week after your purchase. We look forward to you joining us.

If you are a doctor or medical professional looking to get involved please contact us first.

I'm starting to think this all just boils down to scar tissue.
  • Read this and tell me this doesn't sound exactly like what we are all experiencing. I'm pretty sure we just damaged the tissue from stretching and jelqing.

http://www.integrative-healthcare.org/mt/archives/2007/07/six_massage_tec.html

What do you guys think? It makes alot of sense to me. Now all we have to do is figure out how to heal scars.
  • HFproblem June 2011
    Welcome to the site newbert.

Im sorry, its not scar tissue. We have all been checked for scar tissue in our penises and none has been found. That is something that would be very easily found. This many of us would not have been cleared for scar tissue if it was there. Hard flaccid has also been acquired through bike riding and other things like that. Non jelquing related ways.

Also, many people, just like yourself have made hard flaccid dissapear for a few days. Scar tissue doesnt come and go.
  • obitoo June 2011
    Good to have you here.

If it makes you feel any better: Many of us have had every imaginable test performed on our penises and had no signs of scar tissue at all. My urologist happens to be one of the world's top Peyronie's/scar tissue/penis tissue experts, and he has assured me time and again that I have absolutely zero scar tissue in my penis at all. That's why I sought him out to begin with, I thought it had to be scar tissue. But it just isn't, at least in my case.

He's also the guy who gave me a very confident diagnosis of this being muscular dysfunction in the pelvis, and he assured me that he has seen hard flaccid many times, though he referred to it as having a "constricted penis". When I showed it to him he knew exactly what it was and even called it a "classic case" of severe CPPS. He prescribed me alpha blockers + physical therapy + trigger point therapy. And it worked. There is nothing physically wrong with our penises at all, they are an innocent bystander to an accident in the muscles nearby.

You also need to keep in mind; There are many, many people who got hard flaccid with zero involvement of their penis at all. Bicycling, lifting weights, post-prostate surgery, etc. My own wife's uncle got it while doing dead lifts at the gym. And he was cured with physical therapy.

You were also cured, even if temporarily. I am in the same boat, and almost cured once again. Scar tissue doesn't just vanish instantly, or reappear instantly. It also doesn't vanish when you urinate or lie down, which is when hard flaccid disappears for 99% of us. If you had scar tissue in the penis it would be there all the time. What DOES happen when we urinate and lie down? Certain muscles relax and disengage. Those are the muscles causing hard flaccid. You were on the right track with the trigger point therapy. It worked once already.

I've tried a lot of things under the guidance of perhaps the best pelvic PT in the world. Trigger points, controlled and careful strengthening, and correcting bad muscular habits seem to be the way to go for this. This appears to be some kind of muscle failure and hypercontraction caused by overuse and weakness.

I am 90% cured as I type this. I also believe that healthy hormone levels play an essential role, that's just basic muscle health fact. Get those things in order, get your body and mind in total health and balance, and this should go away for you again and stay away.

I'm not saying you shouldn't explore all options, but look to the most obvious ones first. Consider the factors above.
  • Well why do you think the muscles were constricting in the first place? it seems to me like its constricting due to some type of injury.

All trigger point therapy is doing is making everything relax but you still have some type of injury that needs to be taken care of otherwise your just going to have to keep doing trigger point therapy for the rest of your life.

We have to find the root cause for the muscular tension. Why is the pelvic floor acting up in the first place?

I don't really trust doctors/urologists anymore after all of our experiences with this. Don't you think it's possible we could have micro-scars they can't detect?

• obitoo June 2011

Well why do you think the muscles were constricting in the first place? it seems to me like its constricting due to some type of injury.

All trigger point therapy is doing is making everything relax but you still have some type of injury that needs to be taken care of otherwise your just going to have to keep doing trigger point therapy for the rest of your life.

We have to find the root cause for the muscular tension. Why is the pelvic floor acting up in the first place?

I don't really trust doctors/urologists anymore after all of our experiences with this. Don't you think it's possible we could have micro-scars they can't detect?

It's not possible. We don't have micro scars. And if we did, they wouldn't just disappear when we pee. That's simply not possible.

I don't trust 99% of doctors either. 50% of all doctors in practice right now graduated at the bottom of their class. All you need is a D to get a degree. That is why I carefully selected doctors who are the best in the world, are active researchers, and genuinely give a crap about their patients and progressing their fields.

The root causes of muscular tension can be many, and apply to all muscles. Infection, stress, anxiety, bad habits, weakness, overuse, underuse, deformity, bad posture, the list goes on. The muscular scenario is the ONLY one that can account for ALL of the different ways people have gotten this though, that carries a lot of weight when you think about it.

Only you can figure out the root cause for yourself, we all have different causes. The PE crowd probably got it from kegeling like crazy and tugbacks, the athletes got it from strain and overuse, the sedentary people got it from weakness and underuse, the Type A personalities got it from chronic stress, and so on. Get a good pelvic PT, let them evaluate your body and your habits and you'll likely find the cause.
  • HFproblem June 2011
    Yeah newbert, I sometimes contemplate that too. I got hard flaccid in a single instant. I cant fathom what I could have done in that instant that made my pelvic floor muscles contract so bad that they could never loosen again without intervention. Thats the part that I still am a little shakey on.
  • obitoo June 2011
    HFproblem said:

Yeah newbert, I sometimes contemplate that too. I got hard flaccid in a single instant. I cant fathom what I could have done in that instant that made my pelvic floor muscles contract so bad that they could never loosen again without intervention. Thats the part that I still am a little shakey on.

It was just pushed over the edge. I had the same concerns and my PT, Osteo and Uro all explained to me that it's not as "instant" as we think. It was building up to this point for a long time, whether you felt it or not. And muscle failure, sprains, etc happen "instantly" all the time. Though there is usually something wrong there already that allows them to happen. I'm telling you, being on alpha blockers for a few weeks, and then stopping them cold turkey really was the wakeup call I needed to understand what I had going on down there for a really long time. I didn't feel it until that point because it was such a slow and insidious process.
  • Nobody is denying that trigger point therapy relieves the symptoms. But to me it seems like that's all it does. You said yourself your 90% cured. But I bet if you stopped doing trigger point therapy you would still have full blown hard flaccid within 2 weeks.

what makes you so sure it isn't micro scars? After all

`Jelqing (also known as milking) is an exercise designed to force large amounts of blood through the penis, increasing the internal pressure and creating controlled damage or "micro-tears" in the structure of the penis. This damage will be mostly repaired overnight but overworking or not taking rest days will reduce efficacy. The effects can be to increase length or girth or a combination of the two.

So don't you think it's possible that we got "micro scars" from jelqing?

We all know alot of doctors are stubborn know it alls. And alot of there machines arn't very accurate. If you went in specifically looking for Peyronie's/scar tissue/ they probably were looking for a single large scar. Not hundreds of micro tears/scars.

• HFproblem June 2011
    Then how do you explain wazza, sacc, obitoo's wifes uncle, and everyone else who has been cured through trigger point?
  • Well first i would have to know how there hard flaccid started in the first place.

Maybe in there specific cases the underlying problem healed but there body was still in shock and tensed up so for them all they had to do was trigger point therapy.

But it seems like trigger point alone isn't cutting it for alot of us. I'm thinking the tissue is scarred and that's whats causing all the pelvic tension in the first place.

I think for some of us in order to heal we have to heal the scarred tissue and then release all the pelvic floor tension.
  • HFproblem June 2011
    Wazza's was PE, Obitoo's wife's uncle was doing dead lifts, I dont know about the others.
  • why don't you guys even consider the possibility that the tissue is scarred in some way?

Are these not the exact symptoms a lot of us are suffering from?

(Scar Traits
    While the degree of scar formation varies from person to person, there are some distinguishing characteristics:
    Becomes hard and non-pliable
    · Bands of fibers on or below the surface
    · Skin tightens or shortens. When crossing a joint, this contracture may limit range of motion, comprise function or cause deformity.
    · Nerve impingement
    · Pain
    · Numbness
    · Limited range of motion and flexibility
    · Postural misalignment
    · Muscle atrophy
    · Tissue hypoxia
    · An increase in potential for future injury)

Don't you think it's possible that we need to both heal the scarred tissue and re-leave the pelvic floor tension that most likely formed because of the scarred tissue in the first place?

I'm not saying that's the case for everyone. Perhaps in obittoos case and alot of others it has nothing to do with the tissues. But for alot of us that could be the root of the problem.

• HFproblem June 2011
    Because the scar tissue doesnt come and go. Plain and simple.

The symptoms you are comparing scar tissue to are the symptoms of the hard flaccid. If the irregular hardness in our flaccid penis was the scar tissue symptoms you are describing, it would not go away.

This is what I am understanding you to be saying.

Someone like obitoo may have hard flaccid, but have it be from pelvic floor etc,

and someone like us may have the hardness in our flaccid penis because of scar tissue that has formed.

Coincidentally the two different hard flaccids both go away when urinating and lying down?

Im sorry man, it just doesn't come together for me. Im not completely jumping off the bandwagon that the pelvic floor dysfunction is a symptom of our injury and not the cause, but on the other hand I really REALLY do not think it is scar tissue.
  • obitoo June 2011

why don't you guys even consider the possibility that the tissue is scarred in some way?

We did consider it, and then we went and got every tissue test under the sun performed by the best tissue doctors under the sun and they confirmed that we don't. What more would you like? I'm not talking about run-of-the-mill doctors here. I am in New York City seeing the finest of the fine people in a number of different fields.

You can confirm it too, and pretty easily if you have a good doctor. Or you can speculate and wonder yourself into another state of panic. The choice is yours. :)
  • Just because you don't have scar tissue doesn't mean other people don't.

how do you know all of our situations are exactly the same?
  • HFproblem June 2011
    Because Newbert, you are using the scar tissue as an explanation for the hardness. You list the symptoms of scar tissue saying hardness and non-pliability. We all have this hardness. It is at least somewhat relieved by urinating or lying down for EVERYONE. If this hardness was Pelvic floor for some people, and scar tissue for others, there is no possible way we would all universally share those two symptoms.

Think about it man,

Somebody has pelvic floor dysfunction, another person has scar tissue, yet they both get relieved with urination and lying down?

Way too big of a coincidence for me to be a coincidence.

None of our situations are EXACTLY the same. But they are enough alike to rule out certain things as the cause.
  • Technical June 2011

Just because you don't have scar tissue doesn't mean other people don't.

how do you know all of our situations are exactly the same?

Then go test if you don't accept our word for it. I've done plenty of testing even when others didn't agree with me, just to rule it out for myself.

Also many HFer's, myself included. Didn't jelq, so then how did any of us form scar tissue?
  • obitoo June 2011
    When I went to see the tissue man, I was CONVINCED he would tell my I had Peyronie's. I was standing there pulling on me penis saying "Look, there is no elasticity! I can't stretch it out at all!" And he said very calmly "Of course you can't, it's tight as all hell. Lie down." Then he had me lie down on the table. After a few moments on the table, things went limp like they always do, and he knew this would happen because he's seen it before, and then he said "Now watch..." And he grabbed the tip of my penis and slowly pulled it like 8 inches from my body with no effort, and said "The elasticity of your penis is FANTASTIC. It's absolutely perfect."

Then I had two Dopplers, a barrage of nerve tests, two MRI's and enough hands-on physical exams for him to be able to paint a portrait of my penis from memory. No scarring. And I'm not alone. Ask around, we all have the same results. No scarring.

Like I said, you have two options...

1. Just convince yourself you have it until you have a nervous breakdown, even though you aren't a doctor and have no business diagnosing anything on your own.

2. Go to a halfway decent urologist and let them diagnose it for you, and your mind will instantly be put at ease so you can move on to the path that will actually fix this for you, again, the path that already fixed it for you once. Remember that path?

Don't know about you, but I'll take option 2 any day.

Point here is that no one is trying to diagnose you over the web or convince you of what you have. That's silly. We are saying to go get diagnosed yourself by someone who knows what they are talking about. Not the first Uro in the phonebook with the shaky hands and the nose hair problem. Find a good one whose opinion you trust. That's what we all did. You will feel better, and you will be on the way to getting fixed, again.
  • Booner June 2011
    Why did you stop Trigger point theraphy?
    Why do you think you cant get healed if you already have been once?
  • john1960 June 2011
    Ok, Im going to play the devils advocate here. I have been one of the people to get multiple tests and see multiple doctors. In fact Im seeing another top recognized Urologist on the 29th. His specialty is surgery and penile tissue. He has over 40 years in practice and is incredibly booked at all times.

But part of me has an inkling towards believing the ultra-mini scar tissue theory, that is causing the PF to contract, but is also still there on a microscopic level even when we have normal flaccid. My reason for thinking like this is I got my HF from over masturbation w/o lube over an extended period of time whilst smoking a pack a day and drinking heavily on a daily basis. It is not far fetched for me to think that some super mini scarring could have formed and is keeping my PF in a constant reactive state that sometimes becomes relieved.

I will bring up everything to this doctor. I am also having a Pelvic MRI with contrast next week. Will report results..
  • Like I said earlier obitoo just because in your specific case you don't have scar tissue doesn't mean nobody else here does. Also i'm pretty sick of know it all urologists. they all seem pretty ignorant of jelqing and its effects. If you went to a urologist looking for scar tissue they are going to look for larger scars. Not thousands of tiny micro-scars caused from stretching and jelqing. Like I said there has to be a reason the pelvic floor is acting up in the first place. We have to get to the root of the problem.

• HFproblem said:

Because Newbert, you are using the scar tissue as an explanation for the hardness. You list the symptoms of scar tissue saying hardness and non-pliability. We all have this hardness. It is at least somewhat relieved by urinating or lying down for EVERYONE. If this hardness was Pelvic floor for some people, and scar tissue for others, there is no possible way we would all universally share those two symptoms.

Think about it man,

Somebody has pelvic floor dysfunction, another person has scar tissue, yet they both get relieved with urination and lying down?

Way too big of a coincidence for me to be a coincidence.

None of our situations are EXACTLY the same. But they are enough alike to rule out certain things as the cause.

How is that to big of a coincidence? just because the penis is better able to relax when lying down in both cases means absolutely nothing. EVERY part of your body is better able to relax when lying down.

• HFproblem June 2011
    Your body doesn't relax when urinating.

Im confused, are you saying the scar tissue is causing a pelvic floor reaction, and then the pelvic floor is causing the hardness? Or you are saying the scar tissue is causing the hard feeling in the penis.

If you are saying that the scar tissue is causing the hardness in the penis, the urologists wouldn't have to look for micro-anything. If the hardness was scar tissue, they would've felt it. Secondly, if it was scar tissue, it wouldn't "relax". Scar tissue doesnt relax. Its scar tissue. Its there.

I am however starting to believe that those who got this from PE/Masturbation injured some muscles in the penis, and that caused a chain reaction to the pelvic floor. Pelvic floor being a reaction not the cause. I dont know how you would go about fixing that though.
  • Technical June 2011
    john1960 said:

1. My reason for thinking like this is I got my HF from over masturbation w/o lube over an extended period of time whilst smoking a pack a day and drinking heavily on a daily basis.

2. It is not far fetched for me to think that some super mini scarring could have formed and is keeping my PF in a constant reactive state that sometimes becomes relieved.

1. So? Drinking wouldn't effect it, neither would smoking. Jerking w/o lube would be painful on the surface, but if it wasn't for you then clearly you didn't do anything to cause the scarring. Regardless the scarring would occur inside the penis, which means you would likely see a chokehold/different reactions in everyone. It doesn't make sense that all of us reacted the same way to scarring. Depending on where the scarring was - and it could be anywhere - it would affect every person differently.

2. Yes, it is. Super mini scarring wouldn't have such a large effect on a body.
  • Technical June 2011

Like I said earlier obitoo just because in your specific case you don't have scar tissue doesn't mean nobody else here does. Also i'm pretty sick of know it all urologists. they all seem pretty ignorant of jelqing and its effects. If you went to a urologist looking for scar tissue they are going to look for larger scars. Not thousands of tiny micro-scars caused from stretching and jelqing. Like I said there has to be a reason the pelvic floor is acting up in the first place. We have to get to the root of the problem.

We already told you that you could get it tested. They have tests for small scarring in the area. Get it done. If you don't want to because you think your urologist is an idiot, then here's an idea; find a different one. Chances are a urologist knows how to look for scarring, the hard part would be to get him to do the procedures for it.

Can you tell me how scarring would do any of this? Please?

Also how easy do you think it is to scar the tissue down there? It's not. At all. Muscle tissues aren't easy to scar, it's actually fairly difficult. People workout everyday, play sports everyday, and may never scar their tissues. Tissues repair themselves quite well.

Unless you have some sort of foundation for what you're proposing other than "it fits some of the symptoms" then you really have no foundation of evidence for this at all.
  • Booner June 2011
    HFproblem said:

I am however starting to believe that those who got this from PE/Masturbation injured some muscles in the penis, and that caused a chain reaction to the pelvic floor. Pelvic floor being a reaction not the cause. I dont know how you would go about fixing that though.

In my experience, I think it can be something like this:

When I first began PE, I "overtrained" my unit in the first couple of weeks. So I got ED, I couldn't get it erect more than 1-2 seconds, lying, standing, sitting, porn, stimulation whatsoever. It took me about 2 weeks and I was having good erections again. I thought this time I will be EXTRA careful when jelqing/stretching, my buddy shutdown itself. Unfortunely I don't remember exactly what happened chronically after. It is pretty blurry. However about 2 weeks after this injury I got good erections again. But HF continues to be there.

So my theory is that the penis did heal itself under these 2 weeks like the time before. But under these 2 weeks I got so scared and panicking that it made my pelvic floor muscles worse and worse. I didn't have HF until 2 or 3 days after the injury.

So I think we are ALL in the same boat here, except for those that got this because of there hormones levels. What seperate us apart is WHERE we have our trigger points.

Atleast thats what I have chosen to belive. I do think we should consider other options aswell. But only after we have tried TPT, that's the most reported cure and if we get no relief from it, i'm all ears to hear other theories.

• If trigger point therapy is the cure then how come it's only worked for 4 people so far?

It obviously helps but there has to be a reason for the tension in the first place. And we have to get to the root of the problem otherwise were going to have to keep sticking our fingers up our asses until the end of time.
  • HFproblem June 2011
    Thats a good question.

My answer is, its provided improvement/cure for almost everyone who has been adamant about it. Many of us haven't started a routine yet, like myself. On the other hand, I dont know why it doesn't always work.

I really think the reason for the tension is just as simple as the muscle tension. We had underlying problems, and we pushed it over the edge one day and got this. I really do think it is as simple as that.

On the other hand, I am not ruling out the fact that some of us may have something a little more complex then simple muscle tension causing the muscles to be tense in the first place.

But, situations like obitoo's wife's uncle's hard flaccid lead me to think it is just muscle tension. He didnt injure anything jelquing or masturbating roughly, yet he had hard flaccid until he intervened, and dealt with his muscles in a constant state of tension from doing nothing other than a dead lift.

Your main argument is that there NEEDS to be something else in order to keep the muscles in a state of tension like this. And I think in a situation like Obitoo's wife's uncle, it proves there doesnt really need to be any seperate reason. I know its hard to put in your head, but Im sort of taking the approach of, "it just is".
  • Booner June 2011

If trigger point therapy is the cure then how come it's only worked for 4 people so far?

It obviously helps but there has to be a reason for the tension in the first place. And we have to get to the root of the problem otherwise were going to have to keep sticking our fingers up our asses until the end of time.

I'm sure there is more. Take a look at the threads Technical posted in his case log. And at pegym. It's been on the official recovery thread aswell. But, the human mind is a complex thing. When we all get this we look for quickfixes. I remember reading about trigger point therapy, but I didnt think much about it. Same in the medhelp thread, there is a couple of guys that saying they cured themselfs, but nobody askes them anything, but as soon somebody mention a supplement or medicin, everyone wants to know how to get it and how much and how often. It's weird really.

I kinda started my trigger point therapy on tuesday, I think I found some trigger points. But I am still unsure how to do it right. They don't radiate the pain like the one I had in the shoulder and now I am really sore in my thighs. I'm gonna see a PT on 22/6, I really hope she find something.

Otherwise I THINK if you have no or little trigger points you can get relief from yoga and stretching.
  • Technical June 2011

If trigger point therapy is the cure then how come it's only worked for 4 people so far?

I'm unaware of people who've been supplementing + PT therapy and sticking adamant to their plan and it not working. If this was occuring more often then that would mean that the treatment doesn't work. That's evidence against pelvic floor dysfunction, not evidence for scarring. Ruling a possibility out doesn't make another possibility more probable, that's faulty logic.
  • obitoo June 2011
    There is very little logic happening in this thread at all.

To everyone who would rather guess than take action,

- If you are wasting your energy speculating on something that can be tested for quite easily, you are an idiot. There is no kind way to put it.

- Unless a test tells you have something, it's pretty stupid to assume you do. It's like putting yourself through chemo because you think you probably have cancer.

- You are not a doctor. Not even close. You know very, very little about the human body.

- Unless you are actively seeing medical professionals for help with this, you have no right to complain about this condition. Sure, you can feel bad for yourself for a day or two. Boo hoo. But there are people with much bigger problems in this world who aren't afraid to tackle them head-on. If you are sitting on the sidelines guessing yourself to death well, I don't feel bad for you. You're just being a baby.

- If you aren't willing to put in the work to fix this then you don't deserve to get rid of it.
  • Well I just figured out the problem for me personally. I think the skin on my penis is damaged from stretching and now has microtears all over. Because the skin tore it has micro scars causing the skin on my penis to contract.

Basically i made my penis big with jelging. Pulled a ligement and didn't get an erection for 3 weeks so the skin on my penis shrunk to pre-pe size. then When i got an full blown erection it tore the skin past its maximum stretch capacity causing micro tears on the skin. So then my damaged penis basically unconciously retracted in pain.

So all i have to do is figure out how to heal stretched damaged skin.
  • Technical June 2011

Well I just figured out the problem for me personally. I think the skin on my penis is damaged from stretching and now has microtears all over. Because the skin tore it has micro scars causing the skin on my penis to contract.

Basically i made my penis big with jelging. Pulled a ligement and didn't get an erection for 3 weeks so the skin on my penis shrunk to pre-pe size. then When i got an full blown erection it tore the skin past its maximum stretch capacity causing micro tears on the skin. So then my damaged penis basically unconciously retracted in pain.

Sources?

Sounds like another terrible theory to me, TBH.
  • obitoo June 2011
    Ha, that's a funny one! Anyway, many of us have test results proving there is ZERO scar tissue. How about you do the same and produce some test results showing that you have it? It's a very simple thing to do.

Final warning. Come back with evidence or this was your last post. It's nonsense.
  • HFproblem June 2011

Well I just figured out the problem for me personally. I think the skin on my penis is damaged from stretching and now has microtears all over. Because the skin tore it has micro scars causing the skin on my penis to contract.

Comeon man Honestly? Every 3 weeks or so, you come back with some ridiculous new theory that you claim to have figured out your hard flaccid with.

One time it was excessive dryness due to being a virgin. Was that what caused hard flaccid? No.

Does that make what you just "discovered" any more likely to be the cause of hard flaccid? No.

What you just said is RIDICULOUS. Im not trying to be an A-hole, but on the other hand you cant keep posting these ridiculous theories off of absolutely no research or medical evidence and say it is the cause, which is something you do a good twice a month.
  • Epoh June 2011
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking his theory was absolutely nonsensical. Our condition is a lot less alien in nature than we all might have at first expected. In fact, a reading of any rudimentary pelvic floor book worth anything quickly resonates with our condition pretty strikingly. We owe Orbitoo a huge thanks for taking the initiative.
  • why are you so quick to shoot my idea down? I can literally see stretch marks on my skin. All the symptoms match.

You have to consider all the people who got this from jelging and stretching. Not everyones situation is exactly the same. And there could be multiple factors contributing to this problem. I can't give you evidence yet. unless you want me to take a picture of my dick. I can't get into a urologist for a couple of weeks either.
    I think your just antsy to delete threads that don't completely fit into your theory. Not saying trigger point therapy isn't the awnser for alot of people but obviously it's not the cure all for some.
  • All I ask is you keep your mind open to all possibilities. it's not like this thread is preventing people from reading other threads.
  • HFproblem June 2011
    Because people who got it from jelquing stretching have cured it with trigger point. You yourself have cured it with trigger point for a short period. Overstretched skin wouldnt cause the inside of your penis to turn hard. That is fact. You can keep speculating all you want, but you arent going to get anywhere.

Without research or medical evidence, you could make any single thing you wanted sound like the cause of hard flaccid. The fact is, you have no medical evidence that even remotely supports the fact that stretched skin could cause any sortof internal penile hardness.

And another thing, trigger point therapy doesnt heal stretched skin. So its quite peculiar how your hard flaccid got better during those 3 days...

Listen, you keep speculating like this and your going to drive yourself mad, which it looks like you already have.

Just relax, and stop making speculative claims about stuff that has 0 medical backing whatsoever.

I keep my mind open to anything and everything with legitimately researched backing.

With the amount of research you put into deciding a cause for hard flaccid, one could say hard flaccid was caused by invisible alien life forms causing negative energy thus adversely causing our penises to shrink.

Sounds ridiculous doesnt it? Yet both that theory and your various theories have just about the same amount of research and medical backing as one another.
  • obitoo June 2011

why are you so quick to shoot my idea down? I can literally see stretch marks on my skin. All the symptoms match.

You have to consider all the people who got this from jelging and stretching. Not everyones situation is exactly the same. And there could be multiple factors contributing to this problem. I can't give you evidence yet. unless you want me to take a picture of my dick. I can't get into a urologist for a couple of weeks either.
    I think your just antsy to delete threads that don't completely fit into your theory. Not saying trigger point therapy isn't the awnser for alot of people but obviously it's not the cure all for some.

1. It cured YOU once already, remember?

2. Without seeing a doctor you will never know anything.

3. There are rules here about language and you know that. You are now banned. You haven't contributed anything useful here anyway. Good luck to you.
  • W_W June 2011
    I've had an MRI and had Dr John Dean of Harley St look at the results. The answer "no scar tissue". I had Mr David Ralph (the uk's Number one for Peyronies, google him) of Harley St examine my penis and stretch it to measure erectile length. His reply when I asked about scar tissue? "I couldn't feel any scar tissue".

That's an MRI and the opinion of two specialists, one a man whose primary business is seeing, examining and treating penises with Peyronies/scar tissue, on one side.

On the other side, i've got you Newbert Zero who is (understandably) anxious but, has no evidence, no skills in this field and is fumbling in the dark because he refuses to see specialists who can put his mind at rest.

Who would you believe, Newbert Zero?

I know the answer and so do you. Now stop wasting our time and energy, mobilise yourself and come back when you've got the hard evidence to contribute to our struggle!
  • chasseur August 2011
    Well, I gotta say, the article kinda makes sense to me.

I've got circumcised about three years ago and had a horrible reaction the following day.

A few weeks ago, before my first HF issue, I had another incident with my circumcision's scars, which got my penis swollen for a few days. I'm sure my HF is 100% related to my circumcision as the scars are quite swollen by their nature.

I'm going to see a specialist next week 'cause this is bothering me a lot. It's been hell even to sleep.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Tagged